Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Halloween Idea of the Day

I don't know about anyone else, but my favorite jailbird and Ghost Hostess with the Mostest is Martha Stewart. She needs no introduction of course, I just wanted to share a few of the fabulous Halloween images from her website. Martha always has the most spooktacular Halloween ideas and now YOU can join in all the fun. Sign up now for her 2008 Halloween Workshop with the editors of Martha Stewart Living. Classes begin on Sept. 8th. "Our eight-week, step-by-step countdown will help you craft the creepiest Halloween ever." And as if that weren't enough, you can also sign up to receive Martha's 'Halloween Idea of the Day' in your email. A wonderful new creeptastic idea to inspire you each and every day now through October 31st. There's even some clip art craft templates and shopping available right there on-line. So don't delay...sign up today!
http://www.marthastewart.com/halloween-workshop?lnc=a489cf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD&rsc=leftnav_holiday_holiday







































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I buy MS Living magazine every October! I wish they would put out the special Halloween magazine every year. They seem to do it like every 4 years or so. One came out last year & I was kinda disappointed because they recycled a bunch of ideas from older MS magazines that I already had! But I'm a sucker for it anyway, so I'm signin' up for the Halloween emails!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Yeah...I noticed that too. I still have every one from Halloween's past...ha! This is the time of year I start watching the shelves for the Halloween issues of a lot of mags actually. And I just saw a bunch of really cute Halloween stuff of hers at Michaels this weekend too. I love Martha! But mostly just at Halloween...ha!

Anonymous said...

I need to get to Micheal's. I went to this other craft store (the name escapes me) to look at Halloween stuff last weekend. Craft stores always get Halloween stuff first!

Broom Hilda said...

I have a subscription to her magazine! What got me hooked on Martha was last year's Halloween issue! She has the bestest ideas ever and they seem pretty easy to do yourself! Go Martha!

^_^