The Halloween Season just would not be complete without Jones Soda. With names like Gruesome Grape, Spider Cider and Berried Alive...you know they have to be 'Fangtastic'! Being a photographer, I always love the photos on the packaging of course! Gruesome Grape for me please!


4 comments:
You should check out the 2008 cans! They're a different art style (doing away with the jack o' lantern faces) and are the Universal monsters in cute squat versions!
Aw, c'mon! You know you want that Candy Corn soda, because you love it sooo much. Ha! Ha!
Hey Steve...thanks I will be checking them out at Target tomorrow. Although I do love me a Jack O'Lantern! But the Monsters are cool too!
And Belle Dee...I laughed when I read your comment because I was SO VERY CLOSE to making a negative comment about that Candy Corn flavor...you KNOW I was! But I overcame and resisted this time! Ha Ha! Then you come along and make it for me...thank you...it needed to be said! Ha! :o)
Ha! I like the "Berried Alive" one! ^_^
Post a Comment