Monday, October 6, 2008

Witchy Woman Magazine

For all you 'Witchy Women" out there, this is a must read! Get your paid subscription to 'Witchy Woman Magazine' now, to avoid ghastly news stand prices! And have this spell binding monthy magazine flown straight to your doorstep via Broom of course. But BEWARE...you'll have to hide this one from your men, lest you'll see it disappear like a ghost in the night!

Aw...just kidding you with a little Halloween magick! This was just a fun, witchy lil' mock up I did a few years ago of 'Witchy Woman Magazine'! I wish it were real, as it looks like a good read, don't cha think? Ha! ;o)
Image © 2006 Wendy A. (All Rights Reserved)

8 comments:

John Rozum said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It's fantastic! I can't wait to spend more time here and look at everything.

J~W said...

This would be a great magazine! I would definitely subscribe! Beautiful witchy picture!!!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Thank you so much John, I am honored to be a part of the Countdown and all of the Halloween Hoopla! :o)

And yes JW, I think it would be a great mag too! I found this older piece in my "witch" files today, and thought it was cute, and would be fitting to resurrect it for this blog. This is literally one of my very first 'witch' creations, other than the photos of myself. In fact, it was one of my first home made comments I sent out when I first started on MS! Can't believe I've been at it this long. I had wanted to do follow ups to it, but I never got around to it. In fact, your witchy pin-up girls would be the perfect cover models for the mag...ha! Maybe we are onto something...we should launch the real version of WWmag...ha! :o)

The Gill-Man said...

That would be a FANTASTIC magazine! Heck, it'd be worth picking up for the covers alone!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha Ha Gilly...you're so funny! You'd be first on our subscription list then! ;o)

m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gray Witch said...

Skyclad is the only way to go!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Yes GrayWitch...unless of course it's below 75 degrees...then it's just COLD! ;o)