More Vintage Trick or Treat! (2nd Photo Ames Tribune, the others I have no Copyright Info for) All I know is that everyone looks to be having a swell time and so much fun. That's what Hallowe'en is all about!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That second photo, are there 2 kids dressed up like packs of cigerettes in the back there?
Ha Ha Ha...I never noticed that. Either those are costumes, or just a really weird choice of props. Either way, quite strange and funny...thanks for pointing that out. :o)
A Whimsical Witch, Gypsy Soul, Eclectic Introvert, Free Spirit, Photographer and Graphic Artist! Possessed of Wry Wit, a Creative Mind, Magical Enchantment and a Cat named Coventina!
Wendy the Good Witch aka Artful Gypsy on Etsy
Fiendish Followers
I've Been Stalked
Hallowe'en Comes Soon!
The Good Witch's Luna Data
Swingin' at the Séance
Jump, Jive & Shriek! Swinging Halloween Songs of the 1920's-1940's Order Now on CD Baby
4 comments:
That second photo, are there 2 kids dressed up like packs of cigerettes in the back there?
That was me that posted that, I forgot to put my name on it.
Ha Ha Ha...I never noticed that. Either those are costumes, or just a really weird choice of props. Either way, quite strange and funny...thanks for pointing that out. :o)
Niiiiiice. Smoke up kids! I have a couple of those black cat decorations behind the cigarette twins.
Post a Comment