
This is a just a small bonus post because I didn't want anyone to miss the fun over at Google. I just went there to search for something and saw that they had their Hallowe'en version of the Google logo up, and it is so much fun. I bet some people are like me....WAY too curious for their own good. And then there are those of you who wouldn't even notice that Google changes their logos for holidays and other special occasions. But if you fall into the first group, the 'Curious George' group...then you would have noticed right away the logo was decked out for Hallowe'en.
But what is it exactly? You'll see one piece of candy at the end, and the rest is white. Now most people might stop there, satisfied that Google had done their obligatory decorating for the holiday. But if you are that weird personality type like me....you'll forget all about what you were searching for while you sit there and stare at the logo, pondering to yourself, "hmmm....something seems strange here." I mean, although it is Halloween to a point, surely they could have been more creative than just that one lowly piece of candy at the end, that's kind of boring. Then you'll stare at it a bit more and the urge will overcome you to put your cursor on that candy and click, as if that is somehow gonna make it better. And if you thought that....then you would be RIGHT! So I won't give anymore away beyond that. But I will give you one big hint ala "Alice in Wonderland"....and that is, "curiouser AND curiouser"!
Here are few other Google Halloween logos I found....they're all so cute and clever!




4 comments:
Happy Halloween!
Thanks for the great Countdown.
Oh this is too cute! I clicked the candy....very clever!
Lol - thanks for pointing this out!
Hope you get all the candy you want today!
I noticed that Google does this! Today they have a lil' halloween candy wrapped up at the end of "Google"! Cute. ^_^
The final one is my favorite...of course. LOL
)O(
boo
Post a Comment