Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BIZARRE THINGS - Pumpkin Dance

Okay, I haven't done an installment of "BIZARRE THINGS" in awhile....so today's post is....well....disturbing comes to mind, among other things! Fellow blogger PhillyRadioGeek had posted some "Ghost Busters" related videos today, including Ray Parker Jr. singing the theme song. And it was that lil' diddy that reminded me of a video I had stumbled across on You Tube last year that I saved in my favorites. I shared it with my MySpace friends who left an assortment of comments that made me laugh out loud. So I thought you all deserved a private viewing as well. Try to enjoy it for what it is.

And just what is it you ask? I haven't the slightest clue, but it makes me laugh. And yet I can't seem to shake the 'creepiness' factor either. I must also publicly confess that we had a Funkin fall apart at the seam last year. It split in two perfectly, leaving the face on one side and the back on the other. So I could not resist holding that front half up to my face like the crack pot in this video and doing the 'Pumpkin Dance' just to amuse and disturb my own family who already think I am a total nutter, but love me anyway. Call me crazy, but there is just something so strangely amusing about seeing a 'pumpkin head' man dancing around. I do have a warped sense of humor I'll admit, but surely I'm not the only one who finds this moronic video funny. Okay, so maybe I am, you'll have to judge for yourself. Just don't expect to glean anything of any intellectual value from this clip. Consider yourselves WARNED! :o)

17 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Bizarre is barely the word for it!

merricat said...

I..uh.. *speechless*

magikalseasons said...

Too funny! That is Bizarre! Thanks for the laugh. My oldest said that's just wrong!

Cracked Like An Egg said...

That is freaky and I posted it on my blog and gave credit. That is scarier than if you had a cucumber for a mom and it ate cucumbers for dessert like cannibals.

Mr. Macabre said...

My head hurts now.

The Computer Connoisseur said...

All I can say is, to each his own.

Rue said...

OMG - I laughed so hard I think my neighbours heard me! Seriously weird and wonderful!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha...it is 'just wrong' isn't it? I totally agree. And yes, to each his own certainly applies.

Sorry about your head Mr. M, but you were warned! :o)

Rue...I'm glad to know that you could at least appreciate this video in the same way I do...ha!

And nice to meet you Merricat and Cracked Egg.

The Traveler said...

I would be willing to wadger money that Will Farrel is under that mask...

suzanne said...

Bizarre indeed :D

Judith said...

Oh goddess... some men are just weird! giggle

Guillaume said...

Really funny, and kinda cool too.

Gerry said...

Too funny! I liked it, it's a real toe-tapper. LOL.

Thanks for sharing.

Bridgett said...

Oh no. You're not alone. I laughed my little booty off at that dorky dancing pumpkin man.

I particularly loved the 'walk like an egyptian' segment. LOL

But what was with the ending newscast? :D

Soooo saving that to my favorites too.

)O(
boo

Bridgett said...

Oh, and speaking of, I saw that link and thought you had the wrong Bridgett! LOL

I was thinking, "I didn't post any Ray Parker Jr."

Is that actually the way she spells her name? If so, she'll be the first person I've ever found who spells their name like I do. :)

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha Ha...okay...I see what I did now. Thank you so much Bridgett for posting that second comment. It has taken me about 10 minutes to figure out what I did wrong. Apparently I looked at your blog, then saw Phillyradiogeek's post with the Me & You and a Blog named Booooo! And my wacky mind superimposed the two blogs together as one...ha! So no, it was NOT you, but their title made me think of you...Boo. I linked to the right blog at least, but I put your name instead of theirs...ha! I was tired I admit. So I am going to make the changes right now. And no, Philly is actually a male according to his profile. Sorry to you and him for getting that all muddled up. But thank you for pointing it out, as I never would have been the wiser to what I had done. :o) Yikes!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks for the plug, Wendy! No worries about the mix-up. Your mention sent a lot of eyes my way. Thanks again!