As you all know I fashion myself as the (Very) Good Witch. And as such, I can only tell you how very thrilled I was to find a movie by the same name. "The Good Witch" is a Hallmark movie that premiered this year on the Hallmark channel. I watched it this morning and came away utterly 'enchanted' by its magic. Check out the trailer and other clips at: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/publish/consumer/home/shows/the_good_witch.html"The Good Witch” stars Catherine Bell as Cassie, a mysterious woman who moves into a small town, lives in a supposedly-haunted house and has everyone believing she’s a witch because of the magical changes she begins to make in everyone’s lives." "Cassandra orchestrates events to make everyone’s heart’s desire a reality, with a magickal touch and an eye for what people need most. Cassandra opens up her very own store in town, endearingly named “Bell, Book and Candle.” Even though goodness oozes out of every niche of her, right down to her Harvest Moon cookies, Cassandra is still accosted for her “black magic.” "Cassandra is almost forced out of town, however, her true friends stand up for her. Cassandra leaves us with a feeling that “everybody can do magick” as she sells her ‘infinite possibilities."
This is a great family movie and perfect for the Halloween holiday or any time of year. I was quite amazed out how interchangable I am with this other good witch...right down to sharing the same fashion sense, taste in decorating and tricks to avoid being late. Watch this movie and you'll get a good sense of what us "Good Witches" are really like!


3 comments:
I don't see it listed coming up anytime soon, but they have to air it in October. I will think of you when I watch it! Let me know if you hear of it coming on.
ha ha look there's a typo in my name....but look again...it's exotiCAST (as in casting a spell). i swear on a stack of bibles I didn't do that on purpose. Too funny. I guess I have a Witch name now! ;)
Ha Ha...Exoticast, your Witch name suits you too! As for the show...I didn't see in Sep. either, but hopefully in Oct. We actually taped it on a VHS tape. Now I just gotta figure out how to make copies of it. Check the Hallmark calendar in Oct. You will like it...very cute and modernly witchy! ;o)
Post a Comment