skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We all scream for Eyes-Cream!
It's summer, so of course we are all thinking about Autumn...ha! But it's also hot outside, and a cool creamy treat is just what the Witch Doctor ordered. So how about a yummy summer treat like ice-cream, combined with the tasty flavors of Fall? Edy's makes a limited edition Pumpkin Ice Cream, although I doubt you can find it in the stores right now. But you can take vanilla ice-cream and mix in a little canned pumpkin with a dollop of cinnamon and nutmeg to get the same effect. Or possibly try mixing it with butter pecan. And if you're a really clever kitchen witch....this October, you can try shaping your ice-cream into fun Halloween shapes like these Bloody Eyes-Cream Balls! Muwahaha! Personally...that is just way too much
work for me, but it is creepily clever.
7 comments:
They look great. But mine would probably melt before I finished decorating them :)
Yum! Crap. Now I want ice cream. :}
Look what you have done!! :D
Now I have to scour the internet for pumpkin ice cream recipes.....and dust off the ice cream maker. What fun!! Thanks for the inspriration...you are invited over to try some :)
Cheers!
I was just thinking the other day how I'm sooo looking forward to the 'fall flavors'. I'm a big coffee drinker, so I love the pumpkin spice flavored creamer. Or the pumpkin spice lattes they have at Starbucks.
I made a pumpkin spice milkshake once using canned pumpkin & vanilla ice cream that was pretty good!
Ha...see I told you we all scream for Ice-cream! :o)
I myself, love the flavors of chocolate and pumpkin together...wonder if I could make that into an ice-cream or shake?!
And yes FQ...put me on the invite list...yummers!
I love pumpkin ice cream!! It is just decadent for my taste buds. Now that we are in the middle of July I can't help but get super excited that September is around the bend and all the Autumn flavors of the season will be here among us once again. Thx for the tip of making home-made pumpkin style ice cream. I might have to give this one a go. xo
Pumpkin ice-cream sounds like just the thing for a pregnant lady SS! If you try it...let us know how you made yours and how you liked it.
Post a Comment