Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mickey Pumpkins

My favorite thing about Hallowe'en at Disney World
is Pumpkin Mouse Ears and Mickey Pumpkins!
(They even grow their own Mickey Ear Squash! pic #2)
Have a Magical Weekend!








(The last 3 images are mine, the rest I do not have © info for.)

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Looks like so much fun!. Wish I lived closer :(

Rue said...

We went to Disneyland in early September 3 years ago, and they were just starting to decorate.

I'd love to go when the park is in full Halloween mode!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I have some more pics to share of the park here in FL all decked out. They do a bang-up job, and if you look on-line, all of the Disney parks are decorated differently. :o)

Bridgett said...

You know, I never even thought of Disney at Halloween!

Everybody always go either on Valentine's Day, July 4th, or Christmas.

I love those Mickey pumpkins though...what a novel idea!!!

)O(
boo