Monday, August 16, 2010

Sinister Skull USB Storage

Loving these Skull USB Memory Stick Rings from Solid Alliance. Just snap off the bottom jaw and plug it into the nearest computer USB port for 2 GB of sinister storage. The perfect way to carry your Halloween Playlist over to the neighbors costume party eh?! Perfect for Halloween Heads, Compu-Geeks and Goths alike....these are just too creepy cool for school!

12 comments:

Sam Hain said...

Haha, I love it! I need to grab me one.

Anonymous said...

very cool!Nice stocking stuffers!
Dreaded Dreams
Petunia Scareum

suzanne said...

Now that is a cool idea :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Wonder where I can find them here.

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Who can resist skulls, my favorite. These are so cool!

Anonymous said...

I love these! I know some people that would love to have them.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh that is super cool. Definately need a few of those!

Cheers!

Guillaume said...

Might buy one if I ever get myself to write horror stories.

The Captain said...

Not for $145 dollars! They're pretty cool, but not for that price.

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Yep...they are indeed pricey! But you can't be their cool factor. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok, those are AWESOME. I want one!

Rue said...

That is so neat!!!