So yesterday's post was about Tree Spirits....and how they manifest to our earthly vision only when they choose to do so, and only when we embrace their magic. Trees can grow very old indeed...imagine all that they have seen over the course of their very long life span. They are the keepers of our history and our lore. It's not so very hard to believe that there is more to them than meets the eye.Which brings me to today's post of a wonderfully magical video that was recommended to me by my dear friend Melissa. Melissa is a gifted poet, but her talent never shines more than when she turns her prose to nature. She is very attuned to the rhythms of nature, and I often think she channels its energy so that she can so eloquently and poetically, speak for and about.....the things that may not be able to speak for themselves....like the trees for example.
So please check out this very short video about a Tree Doctor and his elderly patient! It's quite atmospheric and perfectly in tune with this Season of the Trees and all the magic it holds! Thank you so much for sharing this Melissa! I love it! And I hope some of you will enjoy it too!
All Images © 2006 Wendy A. (All Rights Reserved)


9 comments:
That was beautiful, enchanting really!
Have a beautiful day.
Most entertaining. A very good post and the picture of the Autumn leaves is beautiful. All our trees are still green, I'm afraid. I don't want them to die, mind you, but I do like the Fall colors better.
We all need to be more in tune with our Planet's rhythms. Great video Wendy.
Exceedingly Enchanting Wendy! :)
That was pretty cool! A very different, unique type of short film. Thanks for sharing!!!
What a very magical and beautiful video. Thank you for sharing. My children and I visit a tree ina nearby park. We call him Grandfather Tree. He resembles the tree in the video. We are always fearful that one day when we go to the park he will no longer be there.
That was really lovely. Many thanks!
Beautiful!
Hugs,
Victoria
A magickal video! I am always saddened by the death of a Tree - They take so long to grow and reach full beauty.
Post a Comment