Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm on Autumn Time Now!

Today's post is short but oh so sweet! In fact, the next few days' posts will probably be short, or just plain invisible....you know.....like a GHOST! I'll do what I can. But today I'll just show you a couple of photos of what I plan to be doing this weekend and why those posts might not get done! I think you'll understand! :o)
Ahhhh....Fall, Glorious Fall! :o)




Apple Pickin'

HayridesCorn MazeGiant Pumpkin Boat Regatta

Zip Lining Smuggler's Notch

And 'witching' it up in Salem aka "Halloween Town"

HAVE A FANTASTIC FALL WEEKEND EVERYONE!
(Last image - Salem Witch House in Autumn © Vista Photography)

19 comments:

Rook Wilder said...

Looks like a good time you've got planned.
Salem is Halloween town?
That seems a bit ironic.
The part where you will transform yourself into a barrel of apples to frighten passersby is truly inspired.

Vivienne Moss said...

Looks like so much fun. Have a blast in Salem.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Lucky girl!! Have fun!!!

Happy Weekend Lovie!
LuLu~*xoxo

Mama L said...

Ohh lucky you, the pumpkin regatta looks like a blast to watch, enjoy !! Blessings

wicKED said...

WOW what a weeKEnD! Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures you return with.

Mal said...

Beautiful photos!

Jeanne said...

Wendy, do enjoy yourself!!! And I hope the weather is cooperative. :0)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were in the New England area too!!

I've been to Salem and Smuggler's Notch.

I've never been apple picking or boating in a giant pumpkin!!

Apple picking is definitely on the bucket list though!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I think you can be forgiven for not posting - especially if you get pics of that house!!!

greekwitch said...

Oh Salem! How wonderful! Have an amazing witchy time.

The Gill-Man said...

One day I shall make the same Autumn pilgrimage to Salem that you and your's take! I WILL see that place before I die!!

Guillaume said...

Beautiful pics! Oh that house! That house!

suzanne said...

Have a great weekend! I love Salem in October :)

mlw33 said...

I'll be in Salem tomorrow (Saturday). Maybe I will see you!

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Have a Great Weekend! I fear I will be canning applesauce, frost tonight.

Hugs,
Victoria

Vivien said...

Have fun! I went to Salem this summer, and it was such fun.

magikalseasons said...

Beautiful enjoy your Magikal weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dang, that all looks like amazing fun. Esp the pumpkin racing! Wish I could be there with you.

Ali x

Celia said...

Have a Halloweeny weekend!!!!