Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Halloween Tree Blog Winners
Okay...today is the day of the "Bell, Book and Candle" DVD Give-Away! The name picking job on these Give-Aways always goes to my husband and kids, because I can hardly stand to pick just one name. (That may be a personality quirk or a mental illness, not sure which.) I just want everyone to win. But you can see where that got me on "The Halloween Tree" Book Give-Away. I had to go out and buy more books just to ease my desire to have more than one person share in the magic. Unfortunately, I do only have one copy of "Bell, Book and Candle" in my possession at this time. So I turned over the Random Drawing responsibilities to that dutiful and obliging 'man o'mine'! He did the honors again this morning and he drew Halloween Spirit's name out of the 'Cauldron of Doom and Despair'! (Just kidding, there is absolutely NO Doom and NO Despair in that Cauldron, but I thought it sounded kind of cool and dramatic.)
Congrats to you Halloween Spirit....I hope you enjoy this very old, light romantic comedy for Halloween. (I stress old and light here....this is NOT "Children of the Corn" by any stretch of the imagination!) Please send me an email to artfulgypsy@cfl.rr.com with an address where you'd like the DVD sent. and I will get it in the mail pronto. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive your winnings, please let me know and I will select an alternate winner from the ' Cauldron of Doo.....er....the Cauldron!
Oh...and I have some good news for you Winners of "The Halloween Tree" Book Give-Away. The 'Eagle has Landed'! That's military code for....Amazon FINALLY delivered your books to my doorstep this morning, and I am busy stuffing your packages to put them in the mail. So you should have yours in your boney lil' hands as soon as the lazy postal workers in your area see fit to get it to you! (That slight is NOT meant for industrious, hard working postal workers, so if that is YOU, then please take no offense!)



8 comments:
A big Congrats to the winner!!! I know you will enjoy the movie.
Thanks Wendy on the heads-up...I'm sooo excited, lol!
Radiant Blessings,
xoxoxo
Congrats to Halloween Spirit.
I will be checking the mail everyday for my Halloween tree book. I'm sure it will be next week if my mail carrier decides to be lazy. I seem to have 3 different carriers so who knowws who will deliver it to me.
Congrats to Halloween Spirit!
Congrats to the Winner of this Great movie!
Wendy, I just received my Halloween Tree book and all the wonderful Halloween goodies! Thank you so much, you spoiled me.
I have a Halloween Tree story for you. When you drew my name I was working on a commission for ornaments for a customers Halloween tree. I had pulled out my old tree and was inspired to make more for mine and then I won the book! I can't wait to start reading tonight. I will post pictures of my Halloween tree on my blog this month as part of my October festivities.
Thank you so much,
Victoria
YEA Halloween Spirit! Enjoy the movie! Ok now where can I get my hands on one? Heading off to Amazon and Ebay!
Woohoo!!!! I can't believe I actually won something. And no worries. If it was like Children of the Corn, I wouldn't want it. I don't like real horror, just "fun" horror. This movie sounds perfect. My e-mail will be arriving shortly.
Thank you so much!
Congratulations to all you winners! I have everything in the mail now, so the rest of you shall be receiving yours soon!
And Victoria...that's really neat...we have a 'Halloween Tree' connection that mystically brought us together in this Give Away. Can't wait to see photos of your tree. :o)
Congrats to all winners!
And I soooo love this photo! :0)
Post a Comment