The last time we went to New England, we did a little shopping in some of the quaint shops in town. And it was in one of these shops that I first discovered the cutest little pieces of hand crafted art called 'The String Doll Gang", by Kamibashi Asia
n Art. The dolls are handmade in Thailand using just ONE continuous piece of string. "Each String Doll has his/her own special power that is always positive and helpful (no voodoo dolls here)!" Each doll comes with a double-sided cloth tag that lists its name and special power on a lobster claw key rin
g, and can be purchased for just $10.00. They are all so cute that it becomes EXTREMELY difficult to choose just one. Of cou
rse yours truly just so happens to love all the ones that are 'Hallowe'en' themed the most. You can choose from Monster Man, The Ghost, Red Devil, The Zombie, Punkin', The Vampire and of course my favorite of all, Witchy Woman! They are great to give as gifts as well. And with 80 different ones to choose from on their website....you are sure to find something for
everyone. What a Ghastly little Gang of String Art it is. (All images © Kambibashi Asian
Art.)


4 comments:
Those are sooo cute! I've seen the Zombie one somewhere before, maybe in a magazine. But I love that Ghost!!
How fun! I love the Halloween themed ones of course....but that little red devil is my fav!
Cheers!
Oh, I have some of those! I've got a little wizard and a couple others. I don't think they are the same brand, but they are made from string the same way. I love those!
Yeah these really are super cute, and they have a lot of funny ones, but of course the Halloween related ones are the best! :o)
Post a Comment