
Never one to be satisfied with 'ordinary' things...I am always a sucker for things that put a very unconventional 'spin' on something normal. So I was really 'blown away' by the cleverness of these cute FANS. They actually come in quite a few different animal styles beyond the ones shown here, but I thought this was a good Hallowe'en assortment. Unfortunately they do seem a bit pricey for the relatively smaller size, but I guess you pay for the ingenuity and artistry of them. I REALLY want the Owl of course...because it is FANtastic! Har Har! :o)


7 comments:
What a great "twist" on the conventional fan! Love the owl :)
Fans are not the most common items in autumn, but during Indian summers they can be uite useful. Those ones are really nice and can put you in a Halloween mood during those last hot days of August.
I love them :-). You could tie little strips of orange ribbon to the mesh to create a blowing in the wind effect :-)Very spooky!
These are great...I like the frog. :)
Enjoyed all your 'puns' too! LOL
)O(
boo
Frooooog faaaaan!!! Seriously!!
Oh, I must posses that shinny thing!!
Thaks for sharing.
Cheers!
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one to start investigating something and an hour later, wonder just what I was investigating in the first place. The fans are a great find and the owl is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
I figured the Frog Queen would like the Frog...ha! You have some company in Bridgette. And although fans may not be common items in some places during the Fall...we are often times still using them here in Florida at that time of year.
Kat that is a festive idea in deed. And yes Dede...you are not alone..ha!
Post a Comment