
This is my first official blog post on The Hallowe'en Tree Blog. My name is Wendy, and I am a professional photographer, as well as an artist and graphic designer. But my heart belongs to the Autumn. And Halloween is my favorite holiday of course. But only the 'Autumn People' can truly know how the season permeates every corpuscle of our being and courses through our veins. I love anything and everything to do with the Harvest Season and Hallowe'en. So I thought it appropriate that my first blog be a place from which to share my love of Halloween and Autumn with other Autumn People like myself, and anyone else who happens to wander in and linger beneath the Hallowe'en Tree with me. I also have a cartoon alter ego 'Wendy the (Very) Good Witch', who will haunt these halls with her trusty black kitty sidekick 'Coventina'. After all, every Witch needs a 'familiar'! And a Spooky Lil' Girl Like me is no exception. So I will share with you whatever wonderful whimsies that happen to bewitch me, in addition to other Autumn Artistry, Magickal Moon Musings, Happy Haunts, Hallowe'en Happenstance and other such Hocus Pocus. By the way, there are only 92 days left to Hallowe'en/Samhain, so there is no time like the present to start stringing up your cobwebs and stuffing your scarecrows. Have a most Bewitching day!


4 comments:
Oh Wens...this is such the perfect lil' Hallowe'en spot! I just can't wait to see what other awesome finds you share with us mere mortals...
~trix.♥
So glad to see you Trix...thanks for stopping by!
Hi Wens. I'll try to stay current on your blog posts. Thanks for making this neat page. I think it looks great.
~D
Ahhh...welcome to the Hallowe'en Tree my Pumpkin headed Skeleton friend! So glad you could join me. I know you are busy, but stop by when you can!
Post a Comment