skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Magical Season Indeed
Today I want to blog about an artist who creates fabulously whimsical paper mache ornaments and figures. You may already be familiar with Season's Art. The artist of these magically fun creations is Becca from the Magikal Seasons Blog which some of you follow. Season's Art is her Etsy store where you can find the latest whimsies for the season at hand. Of course since we're briskly cruising into Fall now...you will find her shop bursting at the seams with Witches, Black Cats, Autumn Leave, Skeletons, Jack O'Lanterns, Scarecrows and other assorted icons of the Autumn Season and Halloween. 
Each piece is handcrafted with love and humor and FUN! You will know the work by their trademark smiles which make them look a lot like the vintage style of Halloweens past. And adding original handcrafted pieces to your Halloween Collection is far more fun than the mass produced store bought stuff. (Don't get me wrong...I love that stuff too.) But being an artist, I enjoy owning things that have been crafted by other Halloween loving artists. I can personally attest to being the proud owner of a trio of what else.......OWLS of course! When I saw that Becca had added these to her store...I jumped on them. And they are super cute, and I love them. So if you haven't seen her work, cruise on over to her Season's Art Etsy Shop now or check out her Magikal Seasons Blog. And don't worry, when Halloween is over, she'll already have the placed stocked up with Winter/Christmas items perfect for gift giving!
4 comments:
I have discovered Magical Seasons Blog through yours. It is always a pleasure to visit both.
Wendy I'm blushing! Thank you my friend. :) Wishing you the most magical of Sunday's. You'd love it here cool fall weather leaves changing. And Acorns falling watchout below! lol Thank you you've made my day! I wish you live closer so we could plan that midnight ball! xo
Becca
Yea!! Becca!!!! :0)
I love the nostalgic feel of these pieces, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment