"I wear my Adidas when I rock the beat
on stage front page every show I go
it's Adidas on my feet high top or low
My Adidas..
My Adidas.."
~ RUN DMC
on stage front page every show I go
it's Adidas on my feet high top or low
My Adidas..
My Adidas.."
~ RUN DMC

Do you guys remember t
hose fore-runners of the rap music scene from the 80's, RUN DMC? I realize that some of you may be too young to remember or possibly too old to care. And most likely the sub-culture of folks who are WAY into Hallowe'en like myself, much preferred hard rock and metal music. But I am a very eclectic kind of girl who likes a lil'
something something from most genres of music. And I am not afraid to admit that I did go to a RUN DMC / Beastie Boys concert in high school, and it was kickin'....there, okay, I said it....I came clean!
But if any of you are
familiar with their music, you'll remember a catchy lil' tune called "My Adidas." And as the name implies, it was about Adidas sneakers. So when I saw this most Boo-rilliant pair of Adidas EVER....that old song instantly popped in my head.
I think these colorful Orange and Black Hi-top A
didas 'Heat Check' sneaks should be required attire throughout the whole month of October, if not year round. They are orange and black with a grinning Jack O'Lantern on the back and the word BOO on the side! They're slick and sinister little ads for Halloween, sponsored by our fright loving feet. An homage to the coolest holiday on the calendar! Available in October from Eastbay.
(All images from Eastbay.com)
hose fore-runners of the rap music scene from the 80's, RUN DMC? I realize that some of you may be too young to remember or possibly too old to care. And most likely the sub-culture of folks who are WAY into Hallowe'en like myself, much preferred hard rock and metal music. But I am a very eclectic kind of girl who likes a lil'
something something from most genres of music. And I am not afraid to admit that I did go to a RUN DMC / Beastie Boys concert in high school, and it was kickin'....there, okay, I said it....I came clean!But if any of you are
familiar with their music, you'll remember a catchy lil' tune called "My Adidas." And as the name implies, it was about Adidas sneakers. So when I saw this most Boo-rilliant pair of Adidas EVER....that old song instantly popped in my head. I think these colorful Orange and Black Hi-top A
didas 'Heat Check' sneaks should be required attire throughout the whole month of October, if not year round. They are orange and black with a grinning Jack O'Lantern on the back and the word BOO on the side! They're slick and sinister little ads for Halloween, sponsored by our fright loving feet. An homage to the coolest holiday on the calendar! Available in October from Eastbay.(All images from Eastbay.com)


7 comments:
Awesome!!!! I have Halloween Nike for my son! They are really cute too!
Maybe a little too young for me, even thoughI love orange stuff. Actually, thinking about it, orange, or rather that kind of dark orange, should be called "pumpkin" colour.
Ooh....I haven't seen the Nike ones yet Jennifer. Any Halloween shoe is a good shoe in book though...ha!
And I agree Guillaume, we should start a movement to rename the color orange...PUMPKIN! ;o)
These are really cool! Have you seen the Witch shoes at Grandin Road? I need me a pair of those but I'd wear then as my everyday. They look cute with jeans. :)
These are so great! I'd wear them year round though.
Extreme to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's tricky!
yeah..I bought the game ssx tricky and the game system to play it on just for the soundtrack by rundmc ..lol.
Nice kicks!
And I would so sign the petition to change the color orange to pumpkin!
Ha...Traveler, now you've done it, I'll be singing It's Tricky all day! And Becca...I went and checked out those witch boots and they are FANTABULOUS! I'm pretty sure I'm going to order these to keep in my photography wardrobe as well as my personal one. And Rue...they should be worn all year. Year round advertising for Halloween! :o)
Post a Comment