Saturday, July 28, 2012

iDig Your Blog Award

I Received An iDig Your Blog Award

I have been given an iDig Your Blog Award,
by a wonderful art blog...Art Bliss
who's work is SPOOKTACULAR!

**And I do apologize profusely that it's taken me the better part of a year to get around to posting my reply. The post was actually made a long time ago, but then I went AWOL for the last 6 months. And as usual, I'm always late to everything, so really why should I expect this to be any different? :o(

iDig Your Blog Award Protocol:
1 .) Gratefully accept this award.
2 .) Link to the person you received it from.
3. ) Post 3 interesting facts about yourself.
4 .) Pass this award around to at least 5 blogs you dig.
5. ) Notify them.


1. Muchas Gracias Art Bliss for this award...I gratefully accept! ♥

2. Thank you, Art Bliss for digging my blog!
From one creative, craft making, photo taking, Halloween loving Art Gal to another...
I am greatly honored to be selected by you!


3. Three facts about me that might be interesting:

1.) I can't promise that these facts are interesting. In fact...'facts' by their very nature are typically not so interesting, which is why I personally find fiction far more enjoyable. But here goes....... I am a Creative. I am a Professional Photographer and Graphic Artist. I also Write Poetry, Craft in a variety of mediums, Decorate, Party Plan, Tell Fortunes and Contact Spirits from the other side. I have a black cat named Coventina who does my not-so-evil bidding, and occasionally I've been known to Dance under a Full Moon and Ride a Broomstick!

2.) Okay, second fact...I'm very honest by nature, so I must confess that 4 of the last 5 items I listed in #1 are mostly not true, no matter how much I wish they were. I do however, have a cartoon alter ego that I illustrate named Wendy the (Very) Good Witch, and I can assure you that she absolutely does participate in the all of those activities and then some!
But it is true that we do both have a black cat named Coventina,
and I have danced under the Full Moon a time or two as well!

3.) I live in the dreadful state of Florida with my dearest husband, two children, a white Lab and the aforementioned Black Cat Coventina! I spend my days plotting how to escape to a state farther north, where there is a change of seasons. As one of the 'Autumn People', it is essential that I eventually live where Autumn arrives on a crisp October breeze and the Pumpkins grow plump and round in the field, lorded over by a weathered Scarecrow and his band of black crow minions!
Until that time, I will continue to go as frequently as I can to visit New England in the Fall, and quietly admonish the people who live there for not truly appreciating it the way I do.
I silently chastise them for taking my favorite season for granted!


4. iDig these 5 blogs and pass the award onto them:


1.) Ramblings from the Black Lagoon

2.) Hallowe'en Witches' Flying Machine

3.) Doo Wacka Doodles

4.) Vraie Fiction

5.) Adventures of the Striped Stockings

5. I will visit their blogs and let them know how much I love what they are doing!
(But I will also let them know that they are in NO way obligated to participate in receiving this award if they do not have the time or inclination to participate. And that they should incur NO guilt if they choose not to, as I will adore them and their blogs all the same! :o)

2 comments:

Guillaume said...

Thank you for giving me this award! I will write the post as soon as possible.

Broom Hilda said...

Thanks for the award, Wens!!! I feel so very special, indeed! ^_^