Okay...as I promised in Friday's post, I will resume posting on more Magical, Halloweeny things now.....like Witches and Warlocks and Trolls, Oh My!Ah yes....what a fine segue that was indeed. As it reminded me of an article I saw back in March, when I was being held prisoner by my real life. So if any of you have already heard or posted about this, I do apologize, but I've been out of the loop for several months. And although it's nothi
ng earth shattering, I did find it a bit intriguing. I'm sure you will all fondly remember the implosion of Charlie Sheen earlier this year? Ah yes....the Confucius of psychotic, insanity laden quotes!Now, I am no Charlie Sheen fan by a long shot. And I for one, find the unbridled access we have all now gained into the deepest darkest, crevices of his mind....a very frightening vortex indeed! But I gotta give a tiny bit of credit to that crazy 'Nutter', because some of the zingers he lets loose aren't half bad. For instance, “People can’t figure me out, they can’t process me, I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with the normal brain.” Or how about this one, “Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.” I mean come on...who among us cannot relate to those two little ditties, right? There is a smidgen of profundity to those statements, is there not?!
But I suspect it was THIS next quote, that landed him in a figurative cauldron of hot water..."[CBS] picked a fight with a Warlock." Really? A Warlock? Charlie Sheen is many things, most of which I'll refrain from saying, but I had no idea that he was a WARLOCK! And apparently his proclamation did not sit well with those who consider themselves to be the real deal....namely the Witches and Warlocks of Salem.
It seems they were so 'vexed' by Sheen's comments, that they took to the media to condemn his inappropriate and negative use of the word that they associate with their peaceful religion. But that's not all....their public reprimand was then swiftly followed up with a good old fashioned 'spell casting'! Although in Charlie's case, it may actually be considered an 'exorcism', not sure. All I know is that the Salem Witches reportedly held a 'binding ritual' to psychically 'bind' Charlie, so that he will no longer use the term 'Warlock' in a negative way. Now don't confuse what they are doing as some form of hex or curse, because the Witches say that is not the case. They are in fact, attempting to basically aid him in keeping his big trap shut! They want to RESTORE BALANCE AND PEACE TO CHARLIE SHEEN. Hmmm......I think that ship sailed a long time ago. I'm just saying....But considering that one of the witches even acknowledged that she "fears him close to death, because his soul has started wandering to the other side"......I think an exorcism for demonic possession might prove more useful in this particular case. What do you think? Is a 'binding' and 'spell casting' really any match for Charlie Sheen's "Tiger Blood" and "Adonis DNA"?! In this epic battle of Hollywood Warlock vs. Salem Witches....who do you think will be 'Winning'? And if you're really curious, you can take a gander at the actual 'spell casting' ceremony via the You Tube video below.
Disclaimer: Those are all real people (aka...witches/warlocks) who live and work in Salem. If you go there during the month of October, you will most likely run into them somewhere. At least I always seem to. (© Charlie Warlock Image - SplitReason.com)


6 comments:
You can't help but laugh at his Alice Down The Rabbit Hole craziness! I don't know that an exorcism would help! Tee hee!!
Have a great week sweet one!
LuLu~*xoxo
Charlie Sheen is too full of 'win' to be bothered by a simple binding.
LOL! Great post.
I would say I feel sorry for the guy. But that really seems like self induced crazy. I have a family full of those....believe there is nothing to be done for them. :D
Cheers!
Honestly, I think it's all a bit ridiculous. I mean, I know Charlie Sheen is a loon, but why oh why get so bent out of shape because someone used the word warlock. Hollywood's been misrepresenting witches for years, who cares?
If they're really trying to help him then kudos! But it just seems like more "PC" crap to me.
Sorry to be so blunt, but that's my honest opinion. And it's just that, an opinion. (So as not to incur any wrath myself) ;-P
Yeah...I agree with all of you. I mean I've never really cared for the guy, I like Emilio better back in the St. Elmo's Fire days...ha! And I also agree with Heathen that the Witches did gain a lot of publicity with this one. I read somewhere that they even made it onto the TMZ website...woo hoo...whatever that means in popularity-ville. But you know me...I just try to report the news so I can see what everybody else thinks about it...ha! I'm usually pretty neutral on most things. Ozzy's song 'Crazy Train' is stuck in my head now...ha! :o)
Thanks so much Wendy for your lovely comments on my bypass. It means the WORLD to me! SO glad I stumbled into your little Halloween town too!
Love always,
LuLu~*xoxo
Post a Comment