| 2014 Halloween Trends via 'Selling Halloween' |
![]() |
| Black and White All Hallow's Eve Party |
![]() |
| Dia de los Muertos Increasing in Popularity |
| Buyers Looking for Quality and Reusable Accessories |
| Halloween Costumes for Pets is Big Business for Retailers |
| Orange & Black Most Popular Color Scheme |
![]() |
| Black Cats #1 Halloween Icon |
![]() |
| Vintage Halloween Always Popular |
![]() |
| Uptick in Demand for Skeletons & Skulls |
![]() |
| Day of the Dead Celebrations Going Mainstream |
![]() |
| Black and White Goth Costumes on Trend |
![]() |
| Witch Costumes Always Good Sellers |
![]() |
| Zombies a Growing Trend |
| Breakdown of Top 10 Costumes for Adults and Kids |
(All Images from Pinterest and Selling Halloween)












4 comments:
Great post! So excited about Halloween falling on the weekend. Well you know me I'm never anything other than a Witch!
I'm probably considered 'soft' when it comes to a Halloween aesthetic. I prefer the spookiness of the Adams Family over the terror and body parts of Texas Chainsaw!
Yeah...I'm with you on that. Skeletons doing prim and proper human things like playing the piano is as grim as I go. Can't stand the sight of blood either...ick!
That blackc at picture reminds me that I had a black cat for Halloween last year. He is gone sadly.
Post a Comment