skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fiendish Finds from Bath & Body Works via Halloween Addict
Okay....just doing a quick re-post from the HalloweenAddict.com blog because I have a lot of female followers that might be interested. If you are not already a follower of the HalloweenAddict blog, (which I really can't imagine that many followers of my blog, are not already followers of that blog) then you must check him out. All Hallows Steve always has the latest Halloween news. And today he is reporting that Bath and Body Works has just unveiled their 2011 Halloween Collection....woohoo! Any Halloween is good Halloween in my book....and even better when it smells like Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I'm not going to go into great detail, because you can read all about it on his blog. And then you can check out the offerings for yourself on the Bath & Body Works website.
If I had to pick my favorite items at a glance, I think I'd go with the Purple Skull Soap Dispenser and the Black Bat Pocketbac Holder. And in case you are wondering what that is....it's a little rubber holder that you put your pocket sized anti-bacterial gel in, and then you can strap it around whatever you're carrying, like a backpack or purse. This allows quick and easy access to it without having to dig around for it. I have several and I love them, but me thinks this spooky cute little black bat would look perfect flying around on my purse. Happy Hump Day everyone!
6 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out!
I totally missed the rubber bat holder.
Man, what a great line.
I'm not being hyperbolic when I say this but I may buy most of everything from them this year.
Love Halloween Addict!!! Very cool stuff....so glad to see so many companies embracing Halloween. Makes my pumpkin shaped heart smile :)
Cheers!
Ohhhh, I like these a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and sparkles
WG
I will need to check this Halloween Addict blog. Cool house accessories.
Halloween Overkill has posted on this too. I love it all!
Check out my ghoulish blog!!! SORRY to advertise...
http://tillthefollowingnight.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment