Saturday, June 27, 2009

BOO-tiful Bracelets!

Well I am always on the look out for 'charming' Hallowe'en items, and when I ran across these BOO-tiful Bracelets for Hallowe'en lovers like myself, I just had to share. There are several styles to chose from, and some are more costly than others...but there is no denying the absolute 'charm' of these 'crafty' creations. Har har....get it.....'charm'....'crafty'....I just love word play! Anyway... if you want something special for yourself or your Hallowe'en sweetie for the upcoming holiday season....consider picking one of these dandies! Don't see what you are looking for? Never fear, as there are plenty more styles to choose from on the artists' websites.This first one is a fine specimen indeed; crafted with vintage Hallowe'en cupcake pics, by artist Arbutus Hunter. The next two bewitching beauties are available a t Aurora Bijoux.

And the last two shown here, can be found at Vintage Halloween.

4 comments:

suzanne said...

I think my favourite is the one made from vintage postcards :)

Guillaume said...

Really cute bracelets.

Tisha Leigh said...

Oh, I love them! I especially love the second one. I'll have to see if I can find it. Thanks for sharing! I don't have a lot of Halloween jewelry to speak of, so these would be great to own!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Yes...they are all great aren't they? I may have to ask for one of these for my upcoming birthday!