Hello to anyone who is still out here in HalloweenTown at this time of the year. I'm back, and I have a witchy bit of news to pass on. But first, I should explain to those of you who may not know....that I have been on an extended hiatus due to family circumstances that demanded literally all of my time, more than I ever dreamed possible actually. And I was fairly certain that I'd never make it back to blog land again, as there was just not enough time in my day to handle all the responsibilities that were dumped in my lap. The last 10 months have been long and hard and WICKED indeed....but alas, things have finally settled into a quasi-manageable level. So I intend to start posting more over here again as time allows, so that when summer ceases it's relentless grip, and Autumn season blows into town, I can join all the rest of the Halloween lovers around here in the exciting lead up to our favorite holiday.
So today I just wanted to get my feet wet again by forwarding on some info I found about some upcoming 'Wicked' programming being offered from Time Warner Cable. Now thru June 2nd, TWC will attempt to cast its spell on viewers by conjuring up a 'Witches Brew' of favorite Witch related movies on demand. The offerings are as follows:
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Hocus Pocus
The Brothers Grimm
Sleepy Hollow
Stardust
The Craft (until 5/31)
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Wizard of Oz
The Witches
Dark Shadows
The Witches of Eastwick
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
47 Ronin
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek The Third
Shrek Forever After
Golden Compass
Hoodwinked
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Mirror, Mirror
Additionally, from their press release, it says that "customers can watch these films by tuning to the Movies On Demand
channel, clicking on "Enjoy Better" and choosing "Wicked Witches". For
more information about Movies On Demand, please visit
www.twcondemand.com/EnjoyBetter."
So for those of you who happen to have TWC in your area, this month is the perfect time to get your 'Witch' fix....enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment