
Hey Guys and Ghouls....
Sorry for my post Hallowe'en absence. In all the furor surrounding the beloved Hallowe'en holiday, I had gotten behind on my 'greeting card' creating. And with the Christmas/Yule season coming up, I had to actually do some work....blech! But I do it so that I can make some extra dough, so I had to give in and start creating something other than Hallowe'en themed cards for the Winter holidays forthcoming. Sadly, there is not much of a market for Hallowe'en themed greeting cards and invitations once Oct. 31st has passed. I personally don't understand why of course, as I am always still interested.....but alas, others seem to want to move on! {sigh}
With that being said, I just HAD to take a short break and make this post. Do you all know what today is? It is 11-11-11! That's right, you may or may not remember this 11:11 post of mine from January....but the number 1111 is significant to me and is ever present in my life. If you want to know why, you can click on the link above and read how it came about. But, today is MY DAY! Today we will hit 11:11:11 on 11/11/11 TWICE! That doesn't happen often as you can obviously figure. So does the day hold any great significance or auspiciousness? Maybe it does....who is to really say. I would guess that would be determined on a case by case basis.
But for me....well I am fairly certain it will be my last and final post here on the Hallowe'en Tree Blog. Why? Because it is obvious to me that tonight at precisely 11:11:11 pm.....my Mother Ship will be docking in the huge field that lies just behind a buffer of trees on the back of our property. And that Mother Ship will be coming here to finally carry me back to my home planet. I'm not real sure how it will all play out, but as long as there is no pain involved, then I'm all for it. So I wanted to be sure to bid you all adieu and farewell and let you know that I've enjoyed conversing with you over the years.
Now I'm certain that there HAS to be some plausible explanation for this number arriving in my life and refusing to go away. In fact, I am partial to the 'Encoded DNA' theory myself. And it will be nice to return to the place in which I was spawned and sent to Earth to.....uh.....well I don't really know actually. In fact, I may have actually failed my mission here, and am being sent back to be reprimanded....who really knows?! But regardless....I'm certain tonight is the culmination of something, as it relates to 1111. However, should this event fail to transpire, (like all of Harold Camping's Doomsday Predictions)....then I suppose I am stuck on this planet until Dec. 21st, 2012 at precisely.....yep, you guessed it, 11:11 universal time. This is the end date of the Mayan long count calendar and there are a myriad of theories out there as to what that means for us peons here on Earth.
Of course book sellers and the History channel seem to favor an "it's the end of the world as we know it" scenario. (You REM fans can sing aloud now if you want.) But WHAT end? A massive solar flare and explosion of the entire planet and all its inhabitants? Or as the New Age movement believes, it marks the end of one age, and the beginning of a new age. "It's the age of Aquarius", with a new mass spiritual awakening that will "let the sunshine in". (Now you '5th Dimension' and 'Hair' fans can sing along.) Of course it's also fun to note here that Aquarius is the 11th sign of the zodiac....but whose counting!
If you want to do a little more reading on 11:11 and it's relationship to many worldwide events including the Winter Solstice of 2012....click here or do an 11:11 web search if you prefer! And for your viewing pleasure I've posted a YouTube video below dedicated to the subject. In the meantime, I need to go eat dinner and get packed up for my trip. If my big plans fall through however, I'll be back in a few days! :o)


11 comments:
Wendy! Thanks for telling the world about the mother ship. I was selected by the galactic high command to drive this time and now I will have to pick up a ton more people! You know how high gas prices are! Sheez! You better go in halfzies on this or I am dropping you of at Uranus.
:)
You shall be missed. For a little bit. ;)
I remember the post well. I really hope the Mother Ship does not collect you at 11:11, I will miss you LOL. I have been hearing a lot about solar flares...scary stuff. you will have to post again soon to let us know how the rest of 11-11-11 worked out for you.
Hugs,
Victoria
Happy travels . . . :D
May your journey back to the Homeland be safe! :0) I do hope you are able to send a postcard now and then (you know the ones... the ones that read Wish You Were Here)
P.S. I do believe your mission was to spread Halloween cheer! :0)
Well...if you do get picked up and sent back to your home planet....you will be missed! I selfishly hope that you DON'T get picked up and we will here from you again soon....or at the very least you come by and pick me up too!! But as I write this it's 11/12 and I'm still here....
So....did the Mother Ship collect you? I tend to think it didn't show...since I wasn't picked up!!
I too am a big numbers fan and 11:11 is my favorite as is the 2:22, 3:33, 4:44.
Very fun blog! Hope you do make it back though we will miss having your clever post to visit. I had a fantastic meditation in my garden at exactly 11:11. I was certain I might just get whisked away with all the high vibrations I was feeling. But, alas, being a mother...I had to be sure I stayed grounded.
Hope you are well my friend... the holiday swing is around the corner. I'm not ready for the ride but the lil one is already so darn cute about it & expressing fantastic joy for it that I think it might just be as fun as it gets this season.
xo Melissa
So, how was the trip and did you see Elvis?
Ali x
Hi Wendy I know youre out there somewhere! I will miss you & if they serve Turkey up there I would like to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving! :) Becca
oh if you do leave us i will miss your posts! interesting stuff on the numbers! xx
Post a Comment